Life is growth. If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead. Individuals are unique. Everyone behaves differently in different situations. Individuals present themselves every day to the outer world. So, it very important that every individual should have the confidence to face the world.
The Oxford International School focuses on this very important aspect of developing the personality of the students. We make our children ready for the future. We prepare them for every incoming situation in their life. Our children have developed the confidence to stand on any forum and present them.
Just like we know, Rome was not built in a day; the confidence did not come easy. The students are given immense practice and opportunities to develop their personality and build confidence. Developing the personalities of the students requires the overall development of the students. While helping them to gain confidence, we need to work on the various aspects of their personalities
Personality Development at The OIS Includes
- Quality of life
To cover all these critical aspects of our students’ personalities, we involve them in many curricular and co-curricular activities.
Curricular and co-curricular activities for Personality Development
- Speech and debate competitions: organizing speech and debate competitions give an opportunity to the students to develop their oratory skills. They learn to improve their public speaking abilities. The students of our school have bagged many prizes in inter-school speech competitions. Our students have secured the first position in the District Science Speech competition.
- Healthy lifestyle: We encourage our students to adopt a lifestyle that is healthy and active. We tell them about the importance of living a healthy life. The importance of proper sleep and good food. The pleasure of engaging themselves in leisure activities and reading books. This enhances their knowledge and keeps them fit and fine.
- Cultural activities: The OIS encourages its students to participate in cultural activities and demonstrate their genius in front of others. This develops self-confidence in the children.
- Dreams: “ A heart without dreams is like a bird without feathers”. When children learn to dream, we teach them how to chase their dreams and fulfill them. The children learn to work hard for their dreams and this helps the teacher to bring out the best in them.
- Sports activities: Sports is the best mode of relaxing one’s mind and the best technique to develop an interest in a particular activity. We give ample opportunities for our students to take part in various sports activities. The students of the OIS, have presented their school in a number of inter-school sports tournaments and have made their school proud.
- Quality of life: We guide our students to lead a quality life. We educate our students with etiquettes that carry their whole life. This building of basic habits starts from their nursery till their last day of school.
Personality Development for Life
The list is never-ending. Developing the personality of the children and making them prepared for their life is one of the main motto of the School as well as their Teachers. Our only dream is to see our children facing the world with full confidence and giving their best so that they never have to look back and will never fear any podium or opportunity provided to them.